4,371 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
626 wassup

·
Registered
474 Posts
Probly gonna be headed up the snake if I don't hear back from animal. Leaving about 12:30 there where quite a few kawis up there last Sunday. I'm on a black gen 3, white icon jacket an black arai helmet.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Car or bike meets coming up, anyone got any? My work schedule has sucked the last week, but is going to clear up some now

·
Registered
474 Posts
^ I only know of the wensday night meet over near the 110 near USC. To many squids and show offs for my liking though. I'd love to get a couple guys together from here somewhere in the l.a. area even if its just a few of us kicking tires drinking coffee. Anyone interested maybe somewhere in west la or sherman oaks, burbank area..Any other ideas -OP-?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
^ I only know of the wensday night meet over near the 110 near USC. To many squids and show offs for my liking though. I'd love to get a couple guys together from here somewhere in the l.a. area even if its just a few of us kicking tires drinking coffee. Anyone interested maybe somewhere in west la or sherman oaks, burbank area..Any other ideas -OP-?
I usually set up a few meets at a particular place I go to.
And head out to a classic car night at a burger joint in the valley. I did one few years back and about a dozen members here showed.. one even drove from Arizona for the meet. I'll keep ya posted and will head something up.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I usually set up a few meets at a particular place I go to.
And head out to a classic car night at a burger joint in the valley. I did one few years back and about a dozen members here showed.. one even drove from Arizona for the meet. I'll keep ya posted and will head something up.
That meet was pretty sweet. Lets do that again sometime.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts