Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put an hid kit on my bike and I don't really like the way the running lights look. Does anyone have any pictures of different lights with hid's? And where can I get the LEDs at?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Where ever you decide to get them from make sure you get the SMD led in the 194 configuration. These hold up to the high heat unlike the regular led lights. I got mine from someone off ebay a year ago and they are working great. I had to replace the regular leds after a couple of months, several times before I found the SMD's

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow Dave those look great. I wouldn't even need a head light in the day time lol. Where can I get some and how much they run?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you get them at? And how do the white look with the hid? I know you sent a pic but just curious from all angles.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Where do you get them at? And how do the white look with the hid? I know you sent a pic but just curious from all angles.
I got them off ebay. just do a search for 194 smd leds, and pick a pair that has more than one smd leds on each one(mine have 4 leds)
here's an example with 4 leds and another one with... 68 leds:mrgreen:

as for how they look, well, in my case they look exactly the same as my HIDs (I have an 8000K kit)

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered some 8 smd. I'll post pics within the week. But other then that spray tinting the windshield is a total fail :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts