Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love these clip-ons. The are adjustable with respect to downward angle. I have them adjusted to the most upright angle. With this adjustment, my seating position is bolt-upright. It completely changes the riding experience. It is so much more comfortable that I couldn't imagine not having them. I can now easily see what's around be since its a more natural angle for my neck.

I like how these are racing clip-ons and they are consistent with the nature of the bike. They look like the bike was built with them instead of being after-market.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe

I didn't really look into heli bars since I wanted to retain the sport look of the bike and stick with conventional clip-ons. I will say that I measured the rise of the bar over the stock bars and it was 2.5 inches. I was able to get this rise and still clear the fairing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Custom Mount Master Cylinder

I tapped the right bar and used a piece of aluminum from Lowes to create a bracket to hold the master cylinder. I purchased a 6mm bolt from Kawasaki to use for the tap into the end of the bar. The bolt is the same as used for the stock brake bracket. Tapping is easy, but I did use a drillpress to get the hold accurately drilled.

I need to shorten the brake hose so that it is level, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts