Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I would love to have one of those! I think they look great!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The bike in person is not impressive at all. the front end is just ugly. Underpowered and poor reliability. Also, the ergo feels really strange to me.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The bike in person is not impressive at all. the front end is just ugly. Underpowered and poor reliability. Also, the ergo feels really strange to me.
i'm not impressed anyway-front definitlly needs changed.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
A buddy of mine just put a $1,000 deposit in Dade County on the Red Bull Limited edition version. He was told only 25 of those bikes are gonna make it to the US. They look cool to me.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Rode the regular version at Indy. Don't know about the R. Doesn't have a slipper clutch but otherwise it should be very competitive with the big Duc. I'd love to have one but I don't see myself paying $20k for one.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
i rather have the 1198
:+1: Oh, no doubt, me too. But it's just nice to see other manufacturers taking a stab at making superbikes. Keeps the veteran ones (Kawi, Duc, Yam, etc.) on their toes.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ive seen one in the flesh and riden along side one on a trackday, I think they look awsome, build quality is fantastic and I love the colours. They are the best sounding V twin in my opinion, loud as hell with the akra system on. If priced better I would definately buy!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is my number 2 dream bike, #1 is the desmosedecci

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
It definitely looks different...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I personally like it I have liked them since the first RC8, they look really different and with that twin I bet it sounds cool too, but hey thats me,

1 - 20 of 49 Posts