Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your guys' thoughts on this bike? Other than the price tag, I think the thing looks pretty damn sick. I haven't read into the bike a whole lot, but I do know it's a V-Twin which is something I don't know that I'd be interested in. Let's hear your opinions and what you DO know about the bike! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its sex on wheels, LOVE IT. I would love to take one for a spin.
:+1: :eek:ccasion1

Exactly what I was thinking.. I have NEVER seen one or heard ANYBODY talk about one. But, I'm one of 4 people that rides a Kawi and the only w/ a gen 3 10r in my area!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love that design. When I was in the market, I couldnt find one for a decent price. Check out the r version with all the carbon bits too.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
It's missing 2 cylinders..... so despite it's looks, i would never buy one. Dont like twins or the sound of them

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I love it, they look bad ass and sound sweet, I would have to get the RedBull one as well .. I also love that tail section on them so sleek and thin looking.... if only I had money or won the lottery LOL....

·
Registered
242 Posts
absolutely an amazing bike. i would love to own one someday

·
Banned
307 Posts
Boy that red bull gets my vote but not my money ....whats the price ..? ..i hear they are very limited and guys say the maintance is worse then the ducs..the only thing i heard bad was the shifting was notchy..

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I love the white and black one the best, that is such a sweet machine. i love the looks and everything about it minus the price

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
My buddy has an RC-8 and he is thinking of getting a RC-8R...he has the BMW 1000 RR on order too....I asked him to adopt me....

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Nice bikes, on a side note, around here they are extremely rare, I have not even seen one on the road yet, maybe lack of dealer network is hurting their sales, a shame cause they are nice bikes for sure.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
This thing is underpowered and the front end in person looks funny.. and I didn't talked about the price tag yet! What about reliability? Should we trust KTM?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
THey are rotex motors same as aprilia and buelle right? I have heard some the of the other KTM's have reliablity issues, but their dirt bikes are bad ass. I don't know what all the hate for the V2 is for I liked the power delivery on my RC51 better than the 10. It has way more power on the street than the 10 ever thought about. Top gear roll ons at highway speeds were much better.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Twins are sic! this bike is sic! anyone who does not love the sound of a twin need's to pull there skirt up! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I kinda like them, kinda don't

1 - 20 of 30 Posts