Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Bwahhaha who put the 08 10R bodywork on there?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
i love the looks of that bike. and ktm products are usually very nice. a guy in town that i ride with has a new duke 990. i've been beggin him to let me ride it, but hes not likin that idea!! oh well, i'd love that rc8!!

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
i love the looks of that bike. and ktm products are usually very nice. a guy in town that i ride with has a new duke 990. i've been beggin him to let me ride it, but hes not likin that idea!! oh well, i'd love that rc8!!
rode the duke and was bored out of my skull after 20 minutes. not a very comfy bike either.

·
Registered
416 Posts
it's crazy how that does look like the 08' 10r's bodywork is on that bike. It's nice, but I don't think it'll see actual production. That's been a prototype for some time now.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
i do like the looks and it suppose to be on sale sometime nexts year. the only thing to will be parts. do you have to wait a long time to get them. after market parts will be few and far. I'll stick with kaw. when its time for me to get a new bike. it will be a kaw.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw the RC8 at the Milan show and it seemed to be drawing the biggest crowd. It looks even better in real life than it does in the pictures, I'd get one if money wasn't an issue. It's a bit too pricey for me though as it costs £3000 more than my recently purchased brand new 07 zx-10r :)

CF

1 - 11 of 11 Posts