Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here loves korean food like me!? as im sitting here eat my jja jang myun for breakfast i just thought i would see how many peeps enjoy korean food.

so delicious, kimchi, nang myun, bulgogi, kalbi, kim bap, bi bim bap, bean pies, korean pancakes... and dont forget the AYCE KBBQ (all you can eat)!!

im out, gotta catch some waves!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
you freaking jerk! its only 0920 and i gotta wait until lunch to eat and all that sounds so freaking delicious! i happen to enjoy korean food thoroughly

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
did a 1yr stint in Korea......Love the food :thumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
My wife is half korean and her mother always whipps up some good ole Korean food. MMMMMMMM!!! You gotta go to Korea to get the real deal though! Now thats some good eatin!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I keep a jar of kimche in my fridge.
Growing up in a Korean community, I'd have gone hungry if I didn't like it.

Then again, I'm Pacific Islander... I eat anything with rice.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
who here loves korean food like me!? as im sitting here eat my jja jang myun for breakfast i just thought i would see how many peeps enjoy korean food.

so delicious, kimchi, nang myun, bulgogi, kalbi, kim bap, bi bim bap, bean pies, korean pancakes... and dont forget the AYCE KBBQ (all you can eat)!!

im out, gotta catch some waves!
I am going to
Seoul Kitchen for lunch tomorrow................

·
Registered
82 Posts
We have Korean BBQ here, where each table has a built in BBQ and they bring trays of meats and stuff. Not sure if it;s authentic or not though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts