Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sure makes servicing the suspension/rear wheel a breeze.

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Ok, where and how much? Dammit, another bike gadget to spend money on. Look like somethin' I could make though.... :mrgreen:

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Nice, looks a lot easier than using a ratchet strap around the top beam of my Dads shed....

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Btw, I like that exhaust bracket. Which one is it and how much $ ?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
El Diablo said:
Btw, I like that exhaust bracket. Which one is it and how much $ ?
I'm not aware of our sponsors havin access to them as its from spencer cycle @ $89.99 for blk or Alum finish. As for the KoolTool it was somthin a buddy made for me. :cool:

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Big Daddy said:
I'm not aware of our sponsors havin access to them as its from spencer cycle @ $89.99 for blk or Alum finish. As for the KoolTool it was somthin a buddy made for me. :cool:

BD
Hmmm... what about the quality? Is the machine work done well, or kinda sloppy, or what? Lemme know what ya think of it. I'd like to get a black bracket to replace my rear pegs sooner or later...

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Oh man thats cold, how you going to show us something like that and then not tell us how to make it or get one. That would really come in handy.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
El Diablo said:
Hmmm... what about the quality? Is the machine work done well, or kinda sloppy, or what? Lemme know what ya think of it. I'd like to get a black bracket to replace my rear pegs sooner or later...
Are you asking about the exhaust brkt? if so yes its a very nicely CNC machined piece that fits perfect.

Frank it is handy AND universal to boot! however i'm not clear about breakin any Mod etiquette by advert them. :dontknow:

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Are you asking about the exhaust brkt? if so yes its a very nicely CNC machined piece that fits perfect.

Frank it is handy AND universal to boot! however i'm not clear about breakin any Mod etiquette by advert them. :dontknow:

BD
Yep, I was talkin' about the bracket. Thanks. I may grab a black one after Christmas. :cool:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
I have the same exhuast bracket. very nice. Cool thing is it uses the stock rubber insert to dampen vibes.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
miykl said:
I have the same exhuast bracket. very nice. Cool thing is it uses the stock rubber insert to dampen vibes.
Cool, thanks. Looks like that's the one I'll go with. :wink:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zrxhooligan said:
has your swing arm ever hit your shock res.?
no issues so far! and i don't forsee any as my last riding was a trackday @ Infineon and then 800m of rompin and stompin N Cal roads.

BD

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Nice one BD. I've been doint this for years. Its the best way to get the load off the swingarm so you can do suspension work. I lock the front in my Sportchalk and jack up the reay using the jack stands. Very stable. Instead of the alum pieces on the ends I used Delrin so I wouldn't scratch the frame.

BTW I like the Exhaust bracket as well.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
champ91 said:
Nice one BD. I've been doint this for years. Its the best way to get the load off the swingarm so you can do suspension work. I lock the front in my Sportchalk and jack up the reay using the jack stands. Very stable. Instead of the alum pieces on the ends I used Delrin so I wouldn't scratch the frame.

BTW I like the Exhaust bracket as well.
I'm gonna do some measurin' and make me one of those soon. Thanks for the heads up BD. :thumbsup:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
nice

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Andy said:
That Sato slip on must be a sleeper model.
yup so far! perhaps the big guy in the red suit will drop one off on his way by. :wink:

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
By the way, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought you were prolly postin' up some of yer old homemade movies or somethin'. :mrgreen:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts