Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the video review of 4 very unique glove offerings from Knox http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=6967 this posting is informational only and not meant in any way to promote another online retailer. The Handroid glove might find it's way into my gear locker for next season.....errr when I get back statside anyway.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks nice

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
WOW...Those are damn sweet!

"I know they look like gloves, but there NOT, There armor for your hands!" That guy is funny :crackup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know, they look big. I don't think my little hands could feel the grips through those monsters. :headshake

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know, they look big. I don't think my little hands could feel the grips through those monsters. :headshake
I thought that dude was going to come through the screen and kick my ass when I started watching that vid. :crackup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
He sells the features of those gloves quite well, I would like a pair, even though they look like some kind of alien technology.

·
5,932 Posts
:+2: I second that, I really like the gloves too. I haven't seen anything before in the world of protecting your fingers like these do. Very cool

The price isn't over the top either :cool:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
the biggest issue i have with those gloves is that when you fall or take a hard tumble, they have the possibility of snagging more than a regular glove and just ripping itself off your hand... It could be a possibility, just speculating

·
5,932 Posts
^^^You know :idea: thats smart, could catch easier on something with all the crazy shit every where on it!! :thumbsup:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I think they look pretty cool. I hope they make it to local store to check them out in person.

·
Registered
364 Posts
he had to b e the most boring person in the world to listen too, i bet he's great at parties. And he was wrong on the exo skeleton, it's there to prevent over extension of the fingers, not to be worn away as he suggest's. oh well...............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts