Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who seeks kitchen/hunting/tactical/utility/pocket knife or knives sharpened professionally I am your solution!! all types of steels are handled with care!! from shun's to mundial, or spyderco to mac knives!!!! I can sharpen all to a polished edge guaranteed with sameday turnaround. Price varies from knife to length as well!!!! Inbox me for details. Knife will cut through paper like butter when I am through with it!!!!!
I got fed up with lousy sharpeners and services, so i have mastered the art and will and can ship anywhere in the world! The knife length can vary from 21/2 inches to 12 inches.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Sounds like you're one Sharp guy.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
LMAO, I am only sharp whn I have my morning SHARPNESS!!! from starbucks :crackup:
That's what I keep telling everyone!

Okay, now back to the OP's thread subject.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
did y'all two just have a moment?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:crackup:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
:spit::crackup: I think so, might have to bring a peppermint mocha to spice things up:crackup:
Okay.. seriously.. You need to stop jacking your own thread with Starbucks comments. We already have someone who does that. Who's pretty good at it. And trust me, one is more than enough.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
WTF is going on here? :shady: :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
WTF is going on here? :shady: :dontknow:
They want to trade money for sharpining your blades...........and posibly a starbucks happy ending.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
They want to trade money for sharpining your blades...........and posibly a starbucks happy ending.
Well they can keep their sharpining skills to themselfs no one is touching my blades even for money. :headshake and I don't even like Starbucks overpriced who wants to hang out there with their over priced coffee. :dontknow:

bloo

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
what kind of sharpener are you using? Edge Pro, SharpMaker, grinding wheel, wet stone?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
To anyone who seeks kitchen/hunting/tactical/utility/pocket knife or knives sharpened professionally I am your solution!! all types of steels are handled with care!! from shun's to mundial, or spyderco to mac knives!!!! I can sharpen all to a polished edge guaranteed with sameday turnaround. Price varies from knife to length as well!!!! Inbox me for details. Knife will cut through paper like butter when I am through with it!!!!!
I got fed up with lousy sharpeners and services, so i have mastered the art and will and can ship anywhere in the world! The knife length can vary from 21/2 inches to 12 inches.
Make a youtube video..

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I use a company that uses a series of belt sanders and I get my knives back and can shave with them. What system do you use and what's the price? Do you do knives repair? Chips, scratches and such?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts