Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about this guy kkline_83? Haven't heard back from him since I sent payment on Jan 8th for a windscreen. No windscreen, no contact. Sent several emails, no responses...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Heard back for one day from him, he said he shipped to the wrong place and he would give a refund. No product or refund still. No more responses from him. He's either lazy or a scammer.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, looks like this guy is a thieving SOB. Anyone know the legal options concerning person-to-person internet commerce? Small claims court?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well, looks like this guy is a thieving SOB. Anyone know the legal options concerning person-to-person internet commerce? Small claims court?
When i had the same issue I finally brought it to bloo. The dude responded almost immediately trying to cover his a$$. If you haven't try going to bloo, this dude needs to be banned!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
The guy is a real jerk. every post he ever made he always came back with some smart ass comment when someone posted trying to help him out. Just go back and search all posts for his name and you will see. he had an attitude with everybody. Eventually people just stopped trying to help/answer his questions he was such an ass.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where is this guy from? His screen name looks too familiar.
He goes by Kenny Kline and is from Yarmouth, Massachusetts. And still haven't gotten a refund or part yet. Not sure if that is his real name or not. I did some reading and there was a different Kenny Kline who rode motorcycles but it looked like he passed away after a crash years ago...so now I'm wondering if that is this guy's real name or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts