Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows any good sources for kit parts ? I’m after a couple of specific parts for my ’07, and the local distributor doesn’t have anything. Online would be preferrable, but I recognise I may not be able to pick and choose :smile:

Thanks in advance,
Brian

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly, the ignition rotor (21007-0085), although I'd also be interested in the crankcase breather tank & bracket (don't have part numbers handy) if the price was sensible.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
kawasaki sickness/chaplin kawasaki on ebay has a bunch of parts on there, and ron ayers and a few online places will be abel to check pricing and well stock on hand or available is a totally different story.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kawasaki sickness/chaplin kawasaki on ebay has a bunch of parts on there, and ron ayers and a few online places will be abel to check pricing and well stock on hand or available is a totally different story.
Thanks too, I was aware of KS and CK as I'd bought kit stuff there before, but didn't think to try Ron Ayres - will give it a shot.

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I tried to find Kawasaki Sickness and Chaplin Kawasaki on ebay with no luck. Are they listed under anything else?

Thanks.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts