Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
829 Posts
One thing I do not like about Woolich is the need to have wifi to access the ecu....now that I see FCtune do also, ill stick with kaws stuff.
Have they changed this recently. I have a gen4 with standard ECU and I can change and flash with no WiFi or internet access without a problem.

Rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have they changed this recently. I have a gen4 with standard ECU and I can change and flash with no WiFi or internet access without a problem.

Rob
For the KIT ECU, you don't need Wi-Fi. just connect the laptop via the ecu adapter cable and you're good to go.

On another topic, I read on the I2M website, that one of their dashboards for ZX-10R, can change the throttle response for a certain corner. This translates to me that you can adjust dynamically the throttle response, probably other settings too, while riding. This is a very cool feature that you can use on track: like changing the electronic brake for some corners, acceleration for others, etc. On the fly. So you can perform some analysis on the logged data and then decide on some changes to be automatically applied when you are on track.

Do you guys know if other data logging/recording/systems can do this? For instance, on AIM website, for the dash for ZX10R, it clearly states that the AIM device is a dashboard and a data logging device. No more than that.

Thanks!

101 - 102 of 102 Posts