Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a map for the Kit ECU for a Gen 3 bike, which has come from a professionally set up race bike? ie Attack kawasaki or MSS kawasaki.

I am focussing on the the following:
Ignition advance
comp map at acceleration
comp map for top main injection ratio
comp map sub throtle

I have taken care of the fueling with a Bazzaz auto tune, then I write the suggestions manually into the Kit EC
all the other parameters such as fuel cut, rev spike control launch control etc are simple enough.

any help appreciated.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Does anyone have a map for the Kit ECU for a Gen 3 bike, which has come from a professionally set up race bike? ie Attack kawasaki or MSS kawasaki.

I am focussing on the the following:
Ignition advance
comp map at acceleration
comp map for top main injection ratio
comp map sub throtle

I have taken care of the fueling with a Bazzaz auto tune, then I write the suggestions manually into the Kit EC
all the other parameters such as fuel cut, rev spike control launch control etc are simple enough.

any help appreciated.

I have a couple of maps I have no problem sharing just send me your email,one has a lot of timing in it ( +5° in the midrange at some point), comp map for sub-throttle is maxed out ( +50 everywhere above 30% tps),comp map for acceleration would vary significantly depending on lots of things,if you lean out when you open the throttle you can tune it a bit manually otherwise leave it as it is.

Since I'm doing the same thing with the fueling ( logging with bazzaz then manually changing the kit ECU maps) can you post a screenshot of your map and what's your bike setup? I might have a few suggestions.

If you are interested I've also made a cheap shift light which you can adjust through the kit ECU :mrgreen: I've made a how to in the performance section

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Balogiannis Im having a hard time finding someone that could help me with my kit ecu. You think you could help me out?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Just in case anyone would like to know, the Kit ECU maps and the stock Euro ECU maps are all 100% identical. IAP, TPS, Ignition, Injector balance, all the same maps between stock and kit ecu's. Ive seen the downloaded bins.

I would just get the Woolich set up for the Kit ECU to tune the fuel and ignition maps. Use the Kawi software for the rest.

Woolich has far more adjustability than the Kawi software gives you for tuning the fuel, timing and rev limiter maps.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Are the stock euro maps better for performance than the US maps?
I have a Woolich unit that I will be eventually using but I could start with a better map.
David

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Bump? Hoping to get a decent map loaded into the ECU before I take the bike in for some dyno time.

Anyone have something they can share?

I'm running a full Hindle exhaust, 15 thou off the head and epoxy intake runners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts