Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys,i've got lil problems on ma bike.its e 05 green 10.i've recently instaled e pc n knn filter.the bike is behaving diff???throttle respond is smoother n dwn shift enjine brake is lesser dan stock.hv nt done e mapping n tune yet....bike got e GPR c/f high mount slip on n high comp gasket..it feels less powerful dan stock...wats the cause of these???and also,do i nid to retuned ma suspension again as i've change to dragon supercorsa pro..rear size is 190/55 as previous is 190/50 which is p/p....pls do help mi on these,thanx

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
hi there guys,i've got lil problems on ma bike.its e 05 green 10.i've recently instaled e pc n knn filter.the bike is behaving diff???throttle respond is smoother n dwn shift enjine brake is lesser dan stock.hv nt done e mapping n tune yet....bike got e GPR c/f high mount slip on n high comp gasket..it feels less powerful dan stock...wats the cause of these???and also,do i nid to retuned ma suspension again as i've change to dragon supercorsa pro..rear size is 190/55 as previous is 190/50 which is p/p....pls do help mi on these,thanx
As far as the tire change you have raised the rear which for the most part is good since you will have better turn in as well as a better turn in with the 55 profile tire. I would leave the geometry alone and ride it and see how you like it. I think you will like it much better. As far as the other issue I would think about getting a custom map with those mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts