Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a digi kill high pressure shift kit for my 08 zx10 from a board member here. Its actually set up for a 04 05 ZX10. when i looked at the wiring instructions, for the 04 everything mathes what i see on my bike, same wires, connectors etc...great!! my only question is that i know my bike has to sets of injectors as opposed to the earlier bike with one set. does that make a difference or being that their is only one wire coming off the main brown harness and tapping into that it will in fact kill both sets injectors later down the line??
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let me know if you need help wiring it and i draw up a schematic for you.
Actually that woukd be great!! Also I need to know to hook up relay to trigger a no2 solenoid of a pciii hub. I know the hub shoots a ground, and I can wire the hot and I think I'm supposed to bridge the relay...but beyond thst I'm lost. Thanks in advance.

.P.s...I still need u to hook up that 04 intake to run on the exhaust side:thumbsup:..shhot me an adress and a paypal, and illl drop the intake and the stock exhaust cam in the mail:cool:.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Actually that woukd be great!! Also I need to know to hook up relay to trigger a no2 solenoid of a pciii hub. I know the hub shoots a ground, and I can wire the hot and I think I'm supposed to bridge the relay...but beyond thst I'm lost. Thanks in advance.

.P.s...I still need u to hook up that 04 intake to run on the exhaust side:thumbsup:..shhot me an adress and a paypal, and illl drop the intake and the stock exhaust cam in the mail:cool:.
Dude I'm sorry I have totally forgot about that. I got your message a few weeks ago and it slipped my mind to call back. I am getting married in 2 weeks and it's been hectic around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts