Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up mofos....i got a new cell phone & I'm bullshitting with you fuggers with it...lol...can you believe that shit, damn thing has the internet in it it's a cigular treo 650...the damn thing does everything you home computer does....amazing...anyway chat with you cats later...oh yea l'll be getting a new 2006 ZX10 within the next week or so, I sold my 2004 10R I was offerd $12,000 for it so I took the money & ran.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey Killer.....Cell phones are another way for the government to keep track of ya!!!!!! If you don't believe me, just ask!!!!!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Welcome back and talk you later!!! LOL

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
$12,000 for an '04, that would be hard to resist. Now don't use that cell phone too much, over time you could develop a tumor.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Daaaamn man u sold ur custom '04??? U krazy man! U had that thing lookin shuuue-wheat! After alll that custom work u put into it! I mean yea you got $12g's for it but after you got all that paint work and chrome and other stuff u had done to it. U probably had $15-16 into it? Now you gonna buy a '06 and have to start all over again from a blank canvas to make it your own. If i were u i would've kept the custom '04 and just waited until '08 and bought the brand new 10! But good luck with the new bike! Just disappointed to hear u sold that beauty!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Gday killer catch up again in a couple of months then bye killer....lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have the treo 650 as well.... go to freewarepalm.com there is a free program to help track the maintenance of your oil changes and etc... good program

1 - 20 of 20 Posts