Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, I never thought this would happen in my neck of the woods. A kid i go to school with and know very well shhot himself today.i am a senior in highschool and i live in a very small town probably about 8000 people. so before lunch some of my friends were talking about how this kid wanted them to go to his house at lunch about 5 of them i guess went over there at lunch time and when they walked in the door he shot himself with a shotgun right in the chest they called the ambulance and they took him to the local hospital where they got him stable enough to take life flight him to a bigger hospital, as of now he is in surgrey and expected to be ok, i guess it just barely missed his heart. this makes the third kid in this year in my school attempt suicide, The other 2 were succesful. I am just in shock that all this is happening in such a small school and a little town like this. probably about 600 people in my whole school.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
what a fucking weirdo, was he a "normal" kid or did he have some issues? If he was your friend sorry to hear that

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend but what is wrong with people these days.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
very small town probably about 8000 people.

I live just outside of a town of less than 800 people.:spit:

Sorry for the kid too...I couldn't ever do something like that, much less stage it so kids that I know are going to witness it. I hope he get some serious help from someone, somewhere, because I hate to say it but he's going to need it.:headshake

Lucky for him he is still alive and can some day get past what he's done.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was he a "normal" kid or did he have some issues?
Thats the thing he seemed to be a normal kid, played sports, was on the wrestling team had girlfriends, plenty of friends so i would say he was normal. Had to have had some issues people didnt know about but i cant even imagine it being so bad you would want to do something like that. He wsnt really my friend, just someone i knew, Had him in a few classes I've talked to him several times. definantly going to have to have some help. its just crazy how people can do themselfs like this.I have been lucky enough to have parents tat did a really good job rasing me, i havn't smoked dranked, done drugs ever in my life. I just dont understand what this world is coming too. kids are becoming more stupid ll the time it seems like.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a text message from one of my teachers saying he made it through his second surgery and is still holding on so thats some good news

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend. hopefully he will get some help if he survives.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thats the thing he seemed to be a normal kid, played sports, was on the wrestling team had girlfriends, plenty of friends so i would say he was normal. Had to have had some issues people didnt know about but i cant even imagine it being so bad you would want to do something like that. He wsnt really my friend, just someone i knew, Had him in a few classes I've talked to him several times. definantly going to have to have some help. its just crazy how people can do themselfs like this.I have been lucky enough to have parents tat did a really good job rasing me, i havn't smoked dranked, done drugs ever in my life. I just dont understand what this world is coming too. kids are becoming more stupid ll the time it seems like.
Those things are stereotype, doesnt mean at all that hes happy. Really sorry to hear about it though and im sure when he gets out of hospital he will have a completely different attitude on life.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Damned sorry thing to do....at least he started in the right direction and didn't take the
others out first! Hope he survives and gets his head on straight....
What a world.....:dontknow:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
1st off WOW!
2nd if he makes it, its not his time to go and im sure he'll learn his lesson and possibly help others thru the rest of his life

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Man thats too bad. I've had two friends kill themselves and at least one attempt it. But they never involved anyone in their horrible decision. Looks like he was craving attention and went about getting it in the worst possible way. Hopefully he'll see life through different eyes now that he's been to the edge.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
had a friend do that back when I was in H.S. . Never would have though something like that from him but ehh...ya never know what's goin' on in someones mind. Strange world...sad to hear

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yeah very sad to hear...people have to be at an extremely depressed state to try to take their own life. Hopefully he will get some help and realize that life is short already and nothing is worth making it shorter yourself.

I had a really good friend in highschool commit suicide. One of the saddest things ever. Your friend is very lucky...he basically got a second chance.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Wow Im so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope everything works out for him in the future.

That scares the hell out of me...I have a small boy and it just scares me so much that as a parent, you are doing everything you can to make sure you are raising a healthy, productive, normal child.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts