Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a question in regard to a problem i had with my zx-10r cutting off when i dropped it down in first. I WENT to my trusty site to gain info but no one has triedto help or answer my problem, well i figured it out myself thanks a lot . I took the sidestand apart,then sprayed it with some contact cleaner. I then took a 10mm socket and 10mm rachet to tighten up the stand problem solved. IF you need full detailed info on your zx-10r go on e-bay and go under tech manuals for a cd rom on your bike instead of buying the whole book. Its much better and cost a lot less. Now thats what you call helping out. TAKE NOTES.......

·
Administrator
6,689 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
... or you could read a certain sticky thread on this site and download the manual for free.

Now thats what you call helping out. TAKE NOTES.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you knew that , you could have offered that info in the first place smart a?& bottom line i got it solved without yo help so again make ya head small ....

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
STREETLEVEL.

They are right. All you asked was how to bypass the switch and it was answered.

You did not ask about a problem and yet you snap at members here for
not helping out. Well, I calling :bs:

We here at ZX10R.NET will help out anytime we can.
And for you to come back with that kinda attitude is wrong on your part.
And dogging on this place isn't right either.
Cut n Dried.

In the future, ask what your looking for and ye shall receive.
I guarantee that you will not find a better site than here for
info, troubleshooting, & tips on your 10. + Camaraderie

Here is your post if you don't believe me. Read it yourself.

How do i bypass kickstand switch ?
i need for someone to tell me how to bypass my kickstand switch on my 07 zx-10r bike cutting off when i drop it down in first, i have been through the trouble shooting guide on my tech manual.... everything checkin out good but that. can someone help me out.. ive been told that this is a quick fix rather than buying a new one .... someone please help.....

·
Registered
349 Posts
This isn't the Psychic Network and Miss Cleo isn't a member here.

Your original thread asked how to bypass the kickstand switch. You didn't state that you had a problem.

This site provides great help to forum members that can clearly state what information they're after. You should work on your communications skills.

Thanks to this site I had a copy of the Service Manual a day after I bought my ZX-10R. Learn to use the "Search" tool. It isn't complicated.

Lastly, you have a bit of an attitude. I'd suggest you lose it if you want people to help you out. Nobody "owes" you anything, especially if you're talking smack.

San

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ok....I think this thread is done and moving to the Performance and Tech section as well maybe someday another member with the same problem may need this information.....of course through a Search it may come alive. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.