Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
I have a 06 that leans correctly... Is you bike lowered at all? Might raise it back up.

· Registered
2,336 Posts
You bike has been lowered I assume or else it wouldn't lean in such a way. Raise it back to stock height or cut the kickstand.

· Registered
100 Posts
i have a 06 ,all is stock height and it stands almost straight up on the kickstand , i hafta watch how i park more than my buddies on there bikes of different makes , i have always wondered why it stands up so straight myself

· Registered
1,322 Posts
Yes it's normal...mine does the same thing man. I have to watch out where I park it...has to be reaaalllllllyyyyy flat or slightly in a decline to make it lean more.

You could buy a used kick stand, chop it and reweld the foot to it.

· Registered
3,360 Posts
You could buy a used kick stand, chop it and reweld the foot to it.
That's your best bet, or buy an adjustable one. I feel that the kickstands should have been about a 1/4" shorter, you DO have to be careful parking it, they sometimes like to roll forwards on the stands too.

If anyone wants, I could reweld and powdercoat kickstands for them, my problem being that I don't have any kickstands.:dontknow:

Anyone selling any?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have to do something. I had it sitting the driveway in gear tonight. Put in in neutral to start it and let it warm up. Of course as soon as I put in neutral it started going down. I had my helmet and all my gear in my other hand so I got under control without even dropping my helmet! Believe it or not this all happened after I posted this topic!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.