Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everybody I got my first bike in July and its the ZX10r Lime Green. I got into bikes from my inlaws. My father in law has 71 bikes and some really extreme cars. Just have to say that i read everything on this fourm and I look forward to the years to come. Bike is bone Stock.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:welcome:..... great choice for ur first bike.... u have any other riding exp???

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just dirts during the college days. The wife encourged me to get a liter bike because i'll get sick of 6 or 750 within a year and want something better. So why not start off with the best.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Just dirts during the college days. The wife encourged me to get a liter bike because i'll get sick of 6 or 750 within a year and want something better. So why not start off with the best.
:banamet: i agree.... i only goes as fast as you tell it to... be safe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm right at Montrose and Lake shore drive. (by Wrigle Field). I put 1k miles on bike since July already and I have no problems. I just ride in my comfort and I try one thing new everytime I ride. That i get better with every ride. KPM, Your in Milwaukee. I'm a big hockey guy and i was born in Madision and have a lake house on brown lake.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome and nice bike

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts