·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yep - they made the 1000 in that class add weight to be equal to the 14 / Busa's even though the motor is 400cc smaller. Alot of discontent over the beg guys / small guys thing after that. Of course Dorbin got his 1000 in the top of the filed anyways even after adding the 100+lbs and set an 1/8th mile MPH record...LOL

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Why so many people cry about it when it's a turbo bike:headshake???? This class is not like an all motor class!!! It's a turbo and you can always crank the boost instead of crying!!!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ricky lovvvves the gas. he is the man of NOS. He was fast as hell on nos he will be unreal now!.....I want to race him! lol Im going to have to go take his school. I can see it now. "So Randy want to ride one of our 14's or did you bring one?"
Oh I brought a little somethin somethin! GET IN A LANE! lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yep - they made the 1000 in that class add weight to be equal to the 14 / Busa's even though the motor is 400cc smaller. Alot of discontent over the beg guys / small guys thing after that. Of course Dorbin got his 1000 in the top of the filed anyways even after adding the 100+lbs and set an 1/8th mile MPH record...LOL
100 pounds ??? lol .. I was with Nick and Johnny sat and sunday ...I asked how much weight they had to add ... answer = We added to 28 pounds to make it pass the new rule .... By the way Little Nick is one nice young man ...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Why so many people cry about it when it's a turbo bike:headshake???? This class is not like an all motor class!!! It's a turbo and you can always crank the boost instead of crying!!!
Just cause its another sign that the use of nitrous oxide in dragracing in general ( cars and bikes) is "becoming" a dying breed. Everyone bitchin cause times are changing... technology (turbo's) are takin over... its hard to make the GAS keep up :eek:ccasion1

Ride in or on somthin that has a silly gas button... you'll understand :badteeth:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ruthless getting it done on the Busa. :thumbsup:
I did start on a busa that weekend but wound up on a 1k later that day:thumbsup:

·
Registered
318 Posts
100 pounds ??? lol .. I was with Nick and Johnny sat and sunday ...I asked how much weight they had to add ... answer = We added to 28 pounds to make it pass the new rule .... By the way Little Nick is one nice young man ...
I must have misread - i thought they had to add 130lbs total. Either way they are the ones to beat.

Good pic of Kenny - them Busa's sure do look nice...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts