Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,701 Posts
Yeah, I'm with you. Considering the TEN (tension) and COM (compression) symbols are there, you're probably spot-on that it's coming on the Gen 6. I doubt seriously that the Ohlins aftermarket stuff would plug right in and work with that, but I'd bet money on the next ZX-10 coming with at least the option of K-ECS.

Pretty soon you're going to need a degree in computer programming to be able to set the all the modes the bike will do.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,741 Posts
Good find.....
I was asking about the Ohlins electronic shock and if it can work with the Gen 5.

I need to check my autoblip..never paid attention to the arrows so never realized if I had it set for only auto upshifts or auto down shifts.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Pretty soon you're going to need a degree in computer programming to be able to set the all the modes the bike will do.
Yes, enjoy the simplicity of the Gen 4. When I jump on a Ducati or new R1 it's takes me like 5-10 minutes to figure out how to turn off all the nannies

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Very good find Archer. Was wondering when Kawi was going to start doing this. Ducati has been doing some semi-active stuff on the 1299 for a little while. If this keeps up soon I'll be too stupid to ride one of these things...:hick:

·
Registered
569 Posts
The 15-16 R1M has the Ohlins electronic suspension. Never had the chance to manipulate it. But I can tell you the gen 5 suspension is way better than the stock 15-16 R1 suspension.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts