Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else found that kawi's crash better than most bikes?

I had another unscheduled dismount last weekend. It's my 2nd on this particular bike, and the bikes 5th crash over all. If it hadn't been for a broken collar bone i would have been able to get back on the bike that day. All i did to it was some rash, broken clip on and broken shift linkage. I've already ordered the stuff i need to fix her up, she'll be back in racing shape for $55.

Big ups for Champs Industries frame sliders and Woodcraft case covers! :mrgreen:

I love my 10!

· Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had surgery on Wednesday afternoon to screw my collar bone back together. I'm in a sling for another 12 days (according to my instructions) but i take it off when i'm around the house. I'm amazed how much better it feels only a few days later. I'm still not really using my left arm for anything but i only took a few T3's the day after surgery.

My next race round is 3 weeks away.. won't be making that one :( but after that is 6 weeks away so i'll be good to go by then for sure.

· Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't really know what that thing is. I had my dry-tec shirt on still and its got a zipper on the front. Maybe it's the bottom part of the zipper??? I don't think i've ever been shot or had a grenade go off near me.. who knows?!

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Pffft!!! You let a broken collar bone ruin the track day? Pussy!!! Git back on dat sum bitch and give it hell!

· Registered
1,153 Posts
when i broke my collar bone, it hurt like a mug! no way i could have rode that bike home. mad props for riding your track bike to safety, musta been painful lol

drink milk and eat cheese/yogurt to heal up the quickess during recovery period (1-2months) :ayyy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.