Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to get together and take over the corkscrew with Kawi Green for the WSBK round at Laguna Secca? I got there when the gates opened for Moto GP and there was plenty of room to take over the corkscrew, maybe we can set somtheing up and take over a section. Might be kinda cool if we can get a big enough group.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I plan on going but I thought you only do the turn 11 Grandstands? :crackup: but yeah plan on being there just don't know if there will be enough interest for SBK :dontknow:

Bloo

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on going but I thought you only do the turn 11 Grandstands? :crackup: but yeah plan on being there just don't know if there will be enough interest for SBK :dontknow:

Bloo
Nah:lol:, I am probably not going to waste the cash on the grandstand seat again. I watched warmups in the corkscrew area, probaly will spend the race in that area next time. Would be cool to represent Kawi, like all the Crutchlow fans did that were up in there. It's only 40$ for Sunday. With Kawi doing so good, I would hope there would be enough. Plus Sunday, two races + the warm up and whatever support races.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Nah:lol:, I am probably not going to waste the cash on the grandstand seat again. I watched warmups in the corkscrew area, probaly will spend the race in that area next time. Would be cool to represent Kawi, like all the Crutchlow fans did that were up in there. It's only 40$ for Sunday. With Kawi doing so good, I would hope there would be enough. Plus Sunday, two races + the warm up and whatever support races.
Yeah...I think it will be good racing f'sho even more fun if one has been following the SBK this year and Sykes and 2 races to boot I think is good money spent :idea:....anyway up for it :eek:ccasion1

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Actually Race 1 is on Saturday Race 2 is on Sunday, I don't ride with many the few I do Flaked I don't care going to spend the Whole Weekend at Laguna. Hotels are Crazy $850 to $300 around Cannery Row all booked up and 2 night minimum. I got a hook-up though for something Downtown $170 only one night......if anyone wants to meet at race days or afterwards on Saturday Night PM me, I will be there supporting Kawi and ZX10Rs...GO SYKES :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Lucky bastids...my good mate is there this weekend...he trailered from Texas but has been riding the PCH and other stuff since he got there...sending me pics and stuff while I am busy with work :|

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Lucky bastids...my good mate is there this weekend...he trailered from Texas but has been riding the PCH and other stuff since he got there...sending me pics and stuff while I am busy with work :|

yeah....I think it's been almost 10yrs since World Superbikes has been at Laguna or even in the US....I am exited these bikes are fast close to MotoGP and kawi is in front right now it doesn't get much better other than winning the Championship. :wink::mrgreen:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
yeah....I think it's been almost 10yrs since World Superbikes has been at Laguna or even in the US....I am exited these bikes are fast close to MotoGP and kawi is in front right now it doesn't get much better other than winning the Championship. :wink::mrgreen:
Amen brother, wish I could be there to see Sykes do his thang

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts