Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
i've been smoking on occasion for idk how long now and i've never mixed the two together. just never seemed to be a good idea to me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
green

Thought I was on the Gixxer forum when I read that post! Gods green and spirited riding.....I'll pass...anything that takes away from the bodies motor skills, and reaction time...not while riding my fire breathing beast! That experience by itself gets me high enuff!

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Ya there is no way i would ride stoned, driving sometimes can be an unreal mission.....But weed does not affect everyone the same way, back in the day i prob could have done it but now, NO WAY!

·
Registered
478 Posts
:+1: The -10R is fun enough as it is. I thought Kawi riders were smarter than your average squid. :dontknow:

Thought I was on the Gixxer forum when I read that post! Gods green and spirited riding.....I'll pass...anything that takes away from the bodies motor skills, and reaction time...not while riding my fire breathing beast! That experience by itself gets me high enuff!

:+2:

This thread is the most retarded thing I've heard all day. Like riding a practical suicide machine isn't enough, you have to combine it with some mind dulling substance. Way to go! :rolleyes:

Personally when I go for a spirited ride it takes 100% of my concentration. So much to think about with obstructions, body position, other moving vehicles, the road bumps and turns, etc. I'm usually pretty good with multitasking but when I'm on a spirited ride it takes so much concentration I have trouble just doing my ABCs in the back of my head. I find the ABCs moving along fine on the straights but as soon as I get into the turns it freezes up.

I can't imagine what it would be like being stoned or buzzed on one of these things. F that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mixing a ZX 10 and pot could get you killed in a hurry.:headshake

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I once lost a good friend in a horribly violent motorcycle wreck after he chose to ride after toking up. Fortunately, the trauma staff bent some rules to allow a friend in to see him in CICU before he was pronounced. He was a good kid with a good head on his shoulders and simply made a poor decision. It's been about a decade since that happened and I still think of him often.

You've got to be smarter than that. :headshake

·
Registered
916 Posts
@den33

Excuse my language buddy...

But you are an IDIOT...

wouldn't surprise me if the cops going to be knocking on your door soon... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Had the best ride ever yesterday!! After a long day of work, went home, geared up, took a puff of Gods good green, and had a blast on my green beast. I had to force myself to park it for the night!! Oh.... forgot to mention Van Halen screaming in my helmet. Whew.... Kawaski builds a motor like no other!! Pure ADRENALINE!! ANYONE ELSE EVER COMBINE THE TWO GREENS??

I honestly thought i was having a flashback when i first read this thread......I'm not perfect at all and have had more than my fair share of fuk ups BUT smoking weed then going for a "ride" is NOT too bright!! they call it DOPE for a reason right? it's about the same as driving drunk and the leo's will still consider it a DUI in some states. smoke after you get home when you're in front TV with the XBox going, a box of twinkies in your lap and a 2 liter of mt dew stuffed in the cushions next to ya......NOT before you go out man. i don't think anyone is trying to be a dick BUT what kind of a responce would you expect to get for dropping a thread like this? and you do know we have quite a few officers of the law on this forum, correct?:postcop: maybe now would be a grrrrrrrrreat time to mention you were just kidding. be safe man!!!!:helmet:..we have enough wrecks and loose toooooo many people as it is due to all the things that factor against us on the bike..please do not add one more thing to that list, it's only asking for trouble or worse.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOWWWWW!!!! That would be suicide! There is a group around where I live that drink a little and smoke a little and think its okay. I told them they were crazy and they begged to differ. Wanted to get some opinions about it. Crazy thing is, most of them are in their thirties and acting like fools!

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
WOWWWWW!!!! That would be suicide! There is a group around where I live that drink a little and smoke a little and think its okay. I told them they were crazy and they begged to differ. Wanted to get some opinions about it. Crazy thing is, most of them are in their thirties and acting like fools!
Are you sure your not in that group?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Funny comment about GSXR forum, because a good handfull of the tokers ride Suzukis. It blew my mind that they insist that its okay to smoke n ride!! Truthfully.. I think use of an ipod is crazy while riding. I dont know how they are even capable of riding while stoned.???

1 - 20 of 117 Posts