Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
thats quite the bike, good luck with the sale. actually a pretty decent deal with all those mods, i would look at parting some stuff if i were you though, especially those wheels! it may be hard to find someone who wants to pay 10k for a used bike, even though this one is pretty sick!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Give it two prices. One with the wheels, one without. Will be a hard sell at $10,300 even though it has all the goodies because someone may have trouble financing $2k+ more than book value on it. That's where being flexible on the wheels will help. Maybe the exhaust too. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Not sure but i think I met you at ThunderHill last year, I remember the bike! GL with the sale

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
How about the seat cowl? I'd buy that...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Very nice bike...

I think some one will by the bike with the mods. More difficult but i think you will get a buyer.

VERY NICE BIKE!

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice bike, on my zx636r i took a big loss cause all the extra's on it, i learned that any mods or anything done to car bike truck you will nvr see the money back

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
nice bike, on my zx636r i took a big loss cause all the extra's on it, i learned that any mods or anything done to car bike truck you will nvr see the money back
yes i understand depreciation !! but i have all the stock parts that goes with the sale , so there decision what to do , sell the after market parts and make a lot of money back or sell the stock parts and make some money back << >> plus the parts that are on the bike are so like new , with low miles and perfect shape ... so for $10,000 total is a great deal , plus i dont need to sell , that makes a difference to me , PS i would put this up against most new bikes , as for being clean . there's no way anyone could get a bike like this ,, for this price !!! not one scratch on the paint . it is truly one of a kind :thumbsup: PS there a lot of parts i got on the hook up price , so most couldn't even go buy them for what i got them for . and i have the paper work on most that i purchased .

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey Members...if you got a problem with the price too bad don't bring Negatives this thread doesn't seem outrageous, If a member is interested I contacted Anthony I am willing to check the bike out myself if someone wants me to look at it and report back...the others please don't rain on this guys sale it seems reasonable and even if not unless totally screwing a member I don't want no Thread Jacks.

bloo

·
Registered
230 Posts
I apologize for offending you anthony I have now deleted my post. Like I said earlier good luck with the sale. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
411 Posts
damn nice bike, but im from australia, dam if that bike was on the adds here you would ask for something like $18,000 , freaking australian cars and motorbikes sales are hitting the roof, rarly youl find a good deal. i think you guys are lucky that that his selling his bike at that price its basicly half the price WITH ALL THE MODS!!! omg i done talking.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks ! That's what I'm talking about , have. A great day. PS you play footy ? We do here to everyone that's. Australian rules football ,
you know how much for a stock 08 zx10r thats done about approx 10,000 km or less??? $13,000. in aus.... no big difference from US to AUS $ anyway just wanted to shed a picture to yall guys. laul

LOL i dont play footy nor cricket "cricked boring lame ass game that goes for days" :heyyou::lame:

im more into soccer : )

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I am honestly surprised this isnt sold yet. Someone with some spare cash could easily part this and sell it as stock (assuming you get replacement parts) or even better - the right buyer would pay 10 for that. I would rather pay 10 for your bike than 8 for a new leftover 08

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
:hello:reg is paid for the hole year , ready to ride , from the PMs i have been getting sorry cant hold it first come first get . just hope your tax return gets to you fast , good luck everyone , this is better then new XXXX100000

1 - 20 of 39 Posts