Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice kawi for 2011 :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
not so sure about this one. its pretty ugly. and i def dont like the way the grab bars mount to that hidious fender..

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i think its looks alright, i wouldnt buy one if i couldnt only buy one bike but hell if i had enough for like 3 bikes why not?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Looks perfect for all day fun riding with me and the wife, comfy and cool looking imo

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
omg wtf i think i am going to vomit .... Dude they killed the z1000 i like the 2010 but this new one looks like a cross between the 3rd gen and a z1000 not cool not cool

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
your confused with the z1000 and z1000sx, the "sx" designator means something different im sure, kawi wouldnt revise the z1000 and discontinue after one year of nothing but success.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
your confused with the z1000 and z1000sx, the "sx" designator means something different im sure, kawi wouldnt revise the z1000 and discontinue after one year of nothing but success.
:+1: The z1000 and z1000sx are two different bikes.

The z series is the best selling in all other markets except US.
So basically they changed the bike for touring. Great move since the z1000 was not 2-rider friendly at all. And you keep the power..
Also >1000cc bikes have alot of taxes per extra cc so it's not cheap to have a Concours sitting only for 2up...At least this one is only 43cc more

·
Registered
246 Posts
not so sure about this one. its pretty ugly. and i def dont like the way the grab bars mount to that hidious fender..
Yeah I am not too sure I like it either... but I did notice (after a 2nd look) that the grab bar isn't mounted to the fender, it is just open on that one end and runs parallel with the seat.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I kind off like it, as a big sport tourer it is lot better (and lighter) than the very ugly VFR1200.:throwup: The 1000SX should do well over here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts