Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawasaki WSBK team did test in Spain /Cartagena..

All engineers from Hayate Moto gp team joined the Team...looks like Green will be Mean in 2010 !!

Attachments

Reactions: jake318

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sweet, can't waint to see them take some podiums.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is the first time ive heard vermullen talk and i like him, he seems like a personable guy. I wish them all the luck man, it would be nice to see Kawi back up front with the other guys. what is really gonna make that bike go is the Hyate team, those guys obviously know their way around a racebike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks Tomsa gave you reputation points for that vid .

CP10R your right the Hyate team was the best choise for the bike . Because they are experianced with THIS bike and this company (kawasaki) Wayne Gardner said the kawasaki was a strong contender for this years title hopes . Why Kawasaki didnt test with the other WSB teams in Valencia to see how they are stacking up against other bikes is nieve . Going there later with the secret cloke a dagger bit never pans out . It always ends up on the news anyhow .

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea, they should be testing with everyone else, but maybe they do have something up their sleeve, and maybe the track they are on now is better for setting up some specific issues they are having.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Seriously though who gives a shit about motogp bikes?
yeah you get some people saying best fo the world etc etc, but we cant buy anything even remotely close to one.
yet every person can build a WSBK, if you have some money as these are the closest thing to srteet bikes.

Vermulean can ride anyone saying he cant is a complete idiot, and i am pretty sure we will see some podiums for sure out of the 10r this season.
once kawasaki puts its heart and brains into the bikes again i am sure a ittle or in the running is not far behind..Lets hope so at least

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seriously though who gives a shit about motogp bikes?
yeah you get some people saying best fo the world etc etc, but we cant buy anything even remotely close to one.
yet every person can build a WSBK, if you have some money as these are the closest thing to srteet bikes.

Vermulean can ride anyone saying he cant is a complete idiot, and i am pretty sure we will see some podiums for sure out of the 10r this season.
once kawasaki puts its heart and brains into the bikes again i am sure a ittle or in the running is not far behind..Lets hope so at least
:hello::eek:ccasion1

Chris is very good rider..and he's got some got history- 2003 World Supersport Champion (with Ten Kate Honda) ,2005- He finished second in WSBK .. And then he moved to Moto gp...and did better then many many WSBK champions.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris in action

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Im facinated with BOTH motoGP and WSB. F1 and motorcycle road racing fans are of a much higher IQ than say the NASCAR fan .( I was invited as a guest of Roushe? racing I swear .. the AVID fan didnt even know the displacement of the cars lol)

MotoGP and WSB fans are really into tech . And the race on Sunday sell on Monday
is gospel for these fans .
Kawasaki is a HUGE conglomerate that is the most diversified of the big 4 ( kawasaki could probably BUY yamaha and Suzuki )
The accountants just cant get the idea in there head that racing is needed for sales . If they loosen the grip of the check book they could be winning championships on a regular basis .

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that would be the Hayate Team effort :rolleyes:

Yeah if you think Hayate engineers that went from Moto gp to WSBK.... Kawi is no longer part of Moto GP .:headshake

·
Registered
890 Posts
Joker the Hyate team was running on 08 machinery last year and went to WSB this year. No factory involment what so ever in 2010 . Even when kawasaki was in MotoGP there bike was nicknamed the super- super bike. Kawasaki just doesnt put enough money into there race efforts . this year they have supposdly DOUBLED the race budget . Combine that with Vermulen as a rider and they have a serious shot at not just a podium . But an actual championship.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that vid was funny when the pop up said "WTF???" haha

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
that is the first time ive heard vermullen talk and i like him, he seems like a personable guy. I wish them all the luck man, it would be nice to see Kawi back up front with the other guys. what is really gonna make that bike go is the Hyate team, those guys obviously know their way around a racebike.
I've talked to him at Laguna, he seems like a really nice guy. Can't wait to see what he brings to SBK. The question is; will Kawi keep the money coming throughout the season?

1 - 20 of 146 Posts