Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Watched Jordan Szoke take the win in the parts canada race this morning it was great. Yes he was on zx10.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Ah I can't wait to see Melandri on the ZX though. Hopefully they can set the bike up better or Hopkins can better suit himself to the bike and get his ass on some podiums. I know other people have mentioned that it lacks the power compared to the other bikes, but c'mon, this is a freakin' Kawasaki, crank her up!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
they are going to have to do something because its getting to the point now that Moto gp is becoming a waste of money for Kawi as they dont get air time because nobody cares about who is caboose every race.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Hacking or Chazz maybe? Kawi needs to get their arses in gear and start winning some MotoGP races!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Who'd ride it? RLH? Hacking?

Chris

Thats the question ! Who would want to ??

Hopper was damm near cussing at Kawi a few months ago to get the bike developed and they did very little but blow smoke up his arse. I hope Kwak gets a bike that Hopper can ride or it will be a short stint with the Green camp for Hopper for sure.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
958 Posts
If he can stay healthy I think he has a chance. At Brno he was making good ground until his injury to his foot caused him drop from 3 to 11th. If I recal correctly West had a top 5 that race which was VERY surprising.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
hopkins needs to keep his mouth and overly large grill closed....he has been nothing but a big disappointment in MotoGp....i hope Kaw cuts him loose after this contract and he is not offered another ride....i can't see anyone else signing him...he bitches and moans constantly and it's always the equipment fault for his failures...Bautista would be a great addition although i would rather see simoncelli on the Kaw next year.... i guess one of the best things about being a kawasaki fan is that there is always the promise of "next year"....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
235 Posts
well Elias is confirmed with Gresini and Honda, so if there was a 3rd ZXRR on the grid it would more than likely be a Japanese rider seeing as they have and American and now Italian in the team.

Would be great to see Kawi crack the screamer and put it up front. But Yamaha have slated that idea of Kawi's saying that you can't get enough feeling out of a screamer cos it's too smooth. But imagine they did crack it? They've said that you can get higher HP out of a screamer with the higher RPM... It's just the kind of gamble that could revived or kill their MotoGP effort.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
hopkins needs to keep his mouth and overly large grill closed....he has been nothing but a big disappointment in MotoGp....i hope Kaw cuts him loose after this contract and he is not offered another ride....i can't see anyone else signing him...he bitches and moans constantly and it's always the equipment fault for his failures...Bautista would be a great addition although i would rather see simoncelli on the Kaw next year.... i guess one of the best things about being a kawasaki fan is that there is always the promise of "next year"....:mrgreen:
maybe partially true but I think he probably is dead on with Kawasaki when he is complaining. They have yet to have any bike be competitive regardless of rider.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts