Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys made it the Kawasaki Take Over in Times Square NYC this past thurs?

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I take it that none of you guys went? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
My better half said no, otherwise I would have.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some pix....

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pix...

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.....you like the pix of the young tender huh? Where you there?:dontknow:

what up man... nice pix... especially the last few...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
lol.....you like the pix of the young tender huh? Where you there?:dontknow:
:lol: no doubt sexy...

I could not make it. I get out of work at 5 sometimes 5:30PM... I could not get home change and get there before 8. And not comfortable enough to take time off for this event.

Oh and I need to get my cluch installed... if all goes well. I'm back on the road Saturday.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maan I heard about this shit at the last minute! I took off of work I didn't wanna miss it! I'm mad that I didn't have my bike tho! But it was a nice ass event! Kawi did it right! Just to see them dudes stuntin it up an to see Ricky Gadson full leathers on doin burnouts an actin like he wanted to make a pass down the dragstrip in the middle of Times Square was priceless!:beer:

:lol: no doubt sexy...

I could not make it. I get out of work at 5 sometimes 5:30PM... I could not get home change and get there before 8. And not comfortable enough to take time off for this event.

Oh and I need to get my cluch installed... if all goes well. I'm back on the road Saturday.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pix....

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell yea man! You can't beat free! I meant to hit you up but I forgot all about it. I was just excited to get there! And yea man that thing was right in your own backyard too! I came from 3hrs away to check it out. And they were givin out free stuff too! It was nice!

Fuuuuuuuuck, I totally forgot . Shiiiiiiiit. I was free too....yo zig, vr. What's gooood?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pix...

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seen so much ass walkin around up there! Oh my goodness! I thought my head was gonna spin off my shoulders! :eyecrazy: This is just one of many that I seen!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Seen so much ass walkin around up there! Oh my goodness! I thought my head was gonna spin off my shoulders! :eyecrazy: This is just one of many that I seen!
Daaammmbbbb she bad!

Well... I'm getting my bike fixed this weekend. If all goes well we can try and meet up before it get's to cold...

I made friends in Philly the last time was there philly is a good look for me:cool:

Real talk!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts