Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
So there is a douche bag hayden riding with, Steve rapp i assume?

Sounds like another boring year of unadvertised and televised racing.
kawi fan or not, nothing to look forward to.
maybe hopkins will ride a US supersport (NON MOMNSTER) as he sucks in the Gp's and cant hang in WSBK, so there is always the SS class.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
well atleast they will be racing this year wonder what Jaime Hacking is gonna do or go?? wonder if he will maybe get picked up to ride MotoGP?? or World SBK?? either way, hope the new 6R will do good this year.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well atleast they will be racing this year wonder what Jaime Hacking is gonna do or go?? wonder if he will maybe get picked up to ride MotoGP?? or World SBK?? either way, hope the new 6R will do good this year.

They should have picked Hayden and Hacker for the 600 class. That would have been the team to beat !

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Jesus Christ, this racing season is turning out to be a real damn bore already! Nicky better be god damn competitve fast or I might not even watch GP's either. WSBK should be good, unless you are expecting Kawi to compete.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sounds good to me! At least there is something going to happen in AMA...

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesus Christ, this racing season is turning out to be a real damn bore already! Nicky better be god damn competitve fast or I might not even watch GP's either. WSBK should be good, unless you are expecting Kawi to compete.
Kawasaki will be in WSBK in 09. Makoto Tamada and Broc Parkes

MAGNIFICENT SEVEN RIDE – Portimao will see the participation of Paul Bird Motorsport’s Kawasaki Superbike Racing Team, absent from the South African test in December, therefore all seven manufacturer teams, a record in bike racing, will be present. Aprilia Racing (Max Biaggi and Shinya Nakano), BMW Motorrad Alpha Racing (Troy Corser and Ruben Xaus), Ducati Xerox (Noriyuki Haga and Michel Fabrizio), Hannspree Ten Kate Honda (Carlos Checa, Jonathan Rea and Ryuichi Kiyonari), Kawasaki Superbike Racing Team (Makoto Tamada and Broc Parkes), Suzuki Alstare (Max Neukirchner and Yukio Kagayama) and Yamaha World Superbike (Ben Spies and Tom Sykes) are the 15 riders on the factory machines.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
They should have picked Hayden and Hacker for the 600 class. That would have been the team to beat !
:+1:

The New 6R is a beast!! 22lbs less than the previous year and add 9 more Hp wooooo hooooo and if jamie joins hayden like roadracer said its gonna be game over!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
:+1:

The New 6R is a beast!! 22lbs less than the previous year and add 9 more Hp wooooo hooooo and if jamie joins hayden like roadracer said its gonna be game over!! :eek:ccasion1
Did you see that they claim almost another 10 lb/ft of torque as well? They rated the 07-08 at 40 even, and I believe the 09's are rated at 49.x, that's gonna give it the kick in the ass that it needs. That's damn near a 25% increase in peak torque, I can't wait to see the power band that little beast puts out.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i hope porkchop does well. i hope that new zx6r runs great

·
Registered
530 Posts
this really sucks! im as die hard kawi as it gets but what use is it suporting a brand that dosn't even use the products they build. I agree w/ 9r I'm not sure any road racing in 09 would be worth the electricity to run my t.v. I'm thouroughly dispointed in kawi and feel like they have let me down.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:dontknow:

:idea: Or are you upset that Attack is doing the racing for Kawasaki instead of a factory team?

Chris
He must be ! :lol: Whats the difference in watching Erion race Honda's or Yoshimura race Suzuki's or any other satellite team. Kawasaki ain't racing AMA this year but they have signed riders to put somewhere. Why not pimp them out to Attack for the season and give Attack factory backing. A green bike in the winners circle means the same thing to me. :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 26 Posts