Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.....I financed through Kawasaki GTCC card.... when I got my statement, it says credit limit of 12,000 although I only had to use 10,000 for the 10 and to pay off my old bike.......does that mean that I can go back to the dealer and buy some goodies on it just as a regular credit card??

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
without knowing what was in the fine print i would say yes but it probably wouldn't be subject to any promotional interest rate you were given at the time you opened the account...so anything else you apply towards it might have like a 21% interest rate attached....but i'm only guessing here..

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok....guess I'll talk to the dealer......they'll know.....

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true true........

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
pongo said:
without knowing what was in the fine print i would say yes but it probably wouldn't be subject to any promotional interest rate you were given at the time you opened the account...so anything else you apply towards it might have like a 21% interest rate attached....but i'm only guessing here..
Had a Honda card and that is how that worked, promotional on main purchase, rest was avail. as credit but at high rate.

Also it wasn't a "normal" credit card, it was actually a bit of a hassle for the cashier. Had to call it in and fill out a seperate reciept. Never used it again.

Probably the same with Kawi.

What bank owns the account? G.E. Financial or does Kawi actually back it like GMAC is GM's bank?
G.M. is more into selling financing than vehicles, as are all dealers, they just have their own bank.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's HSBC...or something like that......

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
yeah i would think its HSBC and they can be a PITA....i switched mine over through Costco which uses Capital One for a much lower fixed interest rate....Whats In Your Wallet...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm....well...I guess I'll find out sometime soon.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts