Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
10rfreAk said:
do you think they will build this big bang motor again or is this sweet thing to fat for the 800?
i bet it wil make just as much power as the 990cc motor and dont really see why the change but oh well

·
Registered
735 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
i bet it wil make just as much power as the 990cc motor and dont really see why the change but oh well

less weight? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Yeah, the bikes will be as fast or faster next year even with the smaller engine. It's just like F1 where they try to slow the cars down by taking downforce away, making the engines smaller, using grooved tires instead of slicks, etc. I think it's so stupid how racing orgs keep trying to slow everyone down. It's RACING for god's sake. It's dangerous. :headshake

·
Registered
250 Posts
phastone said:
Yeah, the bikes will be as fast or faster next year even with the smaller engine. It's just like F1 where they try to slow the cars down by taking downforce away, making the engines smaller, using grooved tires instead of slicks, etc. I think it's so stupid how racing orgs keep trying to slow everyone down. It's RACING for god's sake. It's dangerous. :headshake
:iamwithst

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Will Kawasaki make a 750-800cc 4 cylinder bike again as a result?
Bikes follow Moto GP technology?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts