Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I can ask that here but did those Kangaroos suits worth the money ???

If so did moto GP do the best one ??? Alpine star ???? Frank Thomas (I heard they're crap but just ounce) or Spidi I think.

Any experience where to buy it at good price ???

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I have a motogp roo suit. best thing i ever bought. its been down once, shows very little scuffing.

much lighter than my alpinestars gear and the price was right. check w/ site sponsors for a good price. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the motogp roo suits. I just ordered my motogp roo suit through rider's discount, one of our site sponsors. They have them at a real good price right now.

kawazeppelin

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the motogp roo suits. I just ordered my motogp roo suit through rider's discount, one of our site sponsors. They have them at a real good price right now.

kawazeppelin
I jumped on that deal too. Had no intention of buying a suit but the price was too good to pass up.
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38417

It hasn't been to the track yet but I can tell you that it's comfortable and very light weight.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
i have the motogp roo suit, excellent fit/finish, very light compared to my frank thomas leathers. and they break in very easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts