Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a K-tech 35DDS Pro shock off ebay uk with only 6 months use according to the seller. Sprung with 110Nm spring for riders around 170-210 pounds. Looks newer than the K-tech shock I have on my bike that I installed back in January. These shocks go for $1600 new
$1100 shipped SOLD

Woodcraft rearsets - only mounted, never ridden with, went with Attack instead, comes with everything.
$300 shipped

Goodridge Superbike brake lines front and rear - only mounted and bled, never ridden with
$75 shipped SOLD

·
Registered
578 Posts
i really want that shock, just a bit out of my budget right now. glws, free bump for ya! Ski

Reactions: Npugh1

·
Registered
615 Posts
will the rear sets get rid of the "slop" in the shifter? or at least add a more positive feel during shifting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will the rear sets get rid of the "slop" in the shifter? or at least add a more positive feel during shifting?

All depends on what you consider "slop". I can tell you that no rearset will completely rid the few millimeters of play before the next gear engages, the majority of what you're feeling is the shift shaft slightly moving backward and forward before rotating, the tolerances between the shaft and the transmission case aren't close enough to prevent that.

·
Registered
615 Posts
All depends on what you consider "slop". I can tell you that no rearset will completely rid the few millimeters of play before the next gear engages, the majority of what you're feeling is the shift shaft slightly moving backward and forward before rotating, the tolerances between the shaft and the transmission case aren't close enough to prevent that.

this is my first ninja so i'm not quite sure if it's only specific to the gen 4's, but i never really get a "positive" feel when going up through the hearing, more so from 1st to second. on my hondas and yamahas it was always a good clicking feel to it.

·
Registered
54 Posts

this is my first ninja so i'm not quite sure if it's only specific to the gen 4's, but i never really get a "positive" feel when going up through the hearing, more so from 1st to second. on my hondas and yamahas it was always a good clicking feel to it.

I had the same issue coming from a Yamaha. Even the ZX14 has a more positive shift feel to it. You will adjust to it after some seat time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.