Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as i mentioned in somebody else thread a while ago that i,d had a bit of a race with an audi R5 and overtook him and then about 15 miles later ,he came flying up behind me hitting his right wing mirror on my arm as he couldnt brake in time cus of traffic in front. he reported me as driving recklessly even though it was him that hit me basically from behind. problem was ,, i didnt bother doing anything as i was just shaken and not hurt . this cunt had his bitch in the car and fabricated the story so it was 2 against 1 :sad:. even the fucking cop laughed down the phone at me as i told him the truth saying it was 2 against 1 .
my lawer received the letter yesterday that the court found me guilty without my presence or my lawer,closed the case and have fined me 470 euros(about 700dollars i think) for careless driving and not stopping at the scene of a "crime"
was guilty before i even had a chance to prove my innocence:sad:
fucking kraut and his beloved blue r5 have got it coming, not today or tomorrow ,but i,l have him

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
That blows dude, I'd be furious myself. Hope u can set things straight :wink:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I hate fucking cagers! See i have 5 bikes for a reason. I switch bikes and gear during the week and when 1 bike gets to hot with the cops or the public?? I remember assholes in there cages when im on my other bikes. Usually i will follow a cager to where they stop. It only takes me 8 seconds to fuck your cage up!! And i mean really fuck it up............Tires are $400 and up on almost any car. I am not a nice person on my bikes if you almost kill me or run me off the road!! There is no oops im sorry i didn't see you there. Be ready to get a payback!:thefinger:thefinger:asshole::asshole:

·
Registered
926 Posts
seems kind or obvious. if he hit youf rom behind, a simple medical report will show that unless you were traveling in reverse...oh wait you don't have reverse!

don't sit around on your ass when a cage touches you. police report, medical report, and lawer up later if necessary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts