Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized this morning that most of the guys here in the forum are always posting way early in the morning. I know that we cover all over the globe and the time zones are different. Never the less it just seems like that most mofos here (to include myself) seats in front of their computer all day. I'm employed myself, I'm just lucky to have a "skate" job, and I still get paid on the 1st and the 15th regardless how much work I do. I should have turned this to a poll, but anyways just wondering who is employed and who is not....:lol:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I work full-time. I am a mechanical designer and am in front of the computer all day

·
Registered
969 Posts
Same here Fully employed... Just like the rest I'm in front of my computer all day

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
I work for a consulting firm, and my jobs are all small jobs. Which means ... when there's work, I work, and when there's not, I'm here sitting in front of the computer!

I'm off to visit another customer in an hour.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ditto. I'm a Commercial Banker. In front of the computer all day long. Have to do something to entertain myself. You guys keep me checkin the new posts all day.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I work part time as an independent contractor doing merchandising and verious sales/marketing jobs. Only like 20hrs a week, so the rest of my time (about 80hrs) I am on this site. I would be fuggin rich if I got paid to be on this site.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Full time, I sit in front of a computer most of the day looking up C-5 and KC-135 Tanker aircraft part numbers and ordering or recieving aircraft parts. I Writing/reviewing decorations and performance reports which keeps me busy.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Self employed here, I think I need to hire me a boss to kick my ass for wasting so much time on this shit LOL

1 - 20 of 54 Posts