Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
whats the main use for this beaut? street, track, street/track, twisties, straights? whats all done, i see a slash cut exhaust and a damper......id say braided lines, set up suspension, rear sets, different exhaust(full system) break in the edges of your tires :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Your rear solo cowl doesn't match. It's the green from the 04 model while the rest of the bike is 05 green.
:+1: Also he has the yellow "R" sticker which means 04, not the red one.

To add... caaaaaaaan yooooouuuuu heeeeeaaar meeeeeee? It must be hell loud :thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Nice bike man, ditch the off set green cowl and slash cut though. FULL system!! But nice ride, just with a little mods here and there it will be cherry!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks good, what it really needs is for you to rack up the miles and beat the piss out of it, she loves getting flogged. Nice ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, for all your nice comment. First when I got the cowl it was orange. I had a problem getting the exact green for 04. I had it done again but still does'nt match the 04 color. I will just leave it and put the rubber pads.

As far as the slashcut. I am a fan of short pipe and the back end of a bike what makes me droollll lol. love the fatty end of my zx10. I have a micron I just wait to fabricate a sato hanger. Still undecided to go highmount or just the standard.

As for the bike more on street and twisties. Im just planning to use it on track. But not on this fairings. Road back here are still bad to ride on, and the twisties are still dangerous to go because of some landslide.

Slashcut cost me $10 hehehehe (P500)

thanks for taking some time to look at it.

God bless! your friend from Philippines

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm with tasos. How loud is it? Shyne was right send the sound clip!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts