Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from visiting my friend in the ICU. He was in a motorcycle accident last night and he is in bad shape. He is in a coma, with a fractured skull, broken ribs, broken arm, and they don't know what else yet. All I know so far is that he lost control of the bike and wrecked without his helmet on. That is really weird, because he never rode with out it. I don't know why I felt compelled to share this story. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest. But it still weighs heavy on my heart. When it is someone close to you, you almost feel guilty I suppose.

Please ride safe and keep the gear on.

·
Registered
553 Posts
My little lowside this morning with a couple of bumps and bruises and some damage to the bike doesn't seem to bad after I read your post. I wish the best for your friend and a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
So sorry to hear about your bud, things like this remind us of how fragile life is. Best wishes for your friend hope he makes a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Sorry to hear, hope your friend fully recovers. Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your friend, his family, and friends.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. For an update, the doctors still can't do a cat scan due to the amount of swellin in his head. As soon as the swelling goes down they can find out if there is any kind of brain damage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts