Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this 04 for $4000. GREAT condition and only mods is Yoshi slip on. More personalizing on the way, and will keep you guys updated. Also, taking any suggestions on first mods to a stock 10r with only a slip on. Hope you enjoy and more pics to come as mods are complete!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought this 04 for $4000. GREAT condition and only mods is Yoshi slip on. More personalizing on the way, and will keep you guys updated. Also, taking any suggestions on first mods to a stock 10r with only a slip on. Hope you enjoy and more pics to come as mods are complete!
Congrats man..mine is exactly like it ..mean green + yoshi slip on..but i got it for RM76000 (1 USD = 3.5RM)..so it's about USD21,715.00:headshake..Damn you guys are lucky

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell of a deal I think. Scorpion helmet and Icon jacket, new rear tire, oil change, plugs, and air filter to boot. He was in a tight spot. GLAD to help out

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Looks like you got a hella good deal!
I see a gap between the headlight and fairing. . .:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
congrats man and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As for the gap-The guy had taken that fairing off and lost the headlight bolt, so it was very loose. Took 10 minutes and about $0.60 to fix. More pics coming soon

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
I liked it before the spiked sliders and stretch.
But it's your ride so do your thing.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
wow... that bike looks SWEEEEET!!!!! Welcome to the site

1 - 19 of 19 Posts