Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn i tell you UPS bites...4 day's to get from LA to fresno...when in actuallity it should only take 1 day....2 day's max to deliver something one way.

That was a pretty decent vent if i say so myself....notice how nice & calm i was..no cuss word's, didn't get all pissy & bent out of shape.

....(I'm bitting my tongue, i'm bitting my tongue............WELL WHAT MORE DO YOU SON'S OF MONKEY WHORE'S WANT FROM ME......I TRIED:fu2: )

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Damn i tell you UPS bites...4 day's to get from LA to fresno...when in actuallity it should only take 1 day....2 day's max to deliver something one way.

That was a pretty decent vent if i say so myself....notice how nice & calm i was..no cuss word's, didn't get all pissy & bent out of shape.

....(I'm bitting my tongue, i'm bitting my tongue............WELL WHAT MORE DO YOU SON'S OF MONKEY WHORE'S WANT FROM ME......I TRIED:fu2: )
Not bad Killer, that was some pretty clean venting. So you get the chrome today???

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx10ragentorange said:
Not bad Killer, that was some pretty clean venting. So you get the chrome today???
yea if those mother fuckers get there shit toge----

Oh excuse me...Um yea if they get there stuff together there shouldn't be a problem & i should have my part's this afternoon...:badteeth:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check this out...24 small little part's, some nut's, bolt's. The biggest part's the Vortex Rear Set's....$535.00 big one's :eyecrazy: ...gosh damn i could of had a set of rim's chromed for $565.00..fugger's.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This project put me back...$5480.00 big one's....in 3 1/2 month's :eyecrazy: .

Here's the topper....I AINT DONE YET...:eek:.. :pale:.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moosebud said:
DAMN another 5 grand will get you 06 ZX10 monster
I hear ya bro, But i'm not your average joe...when i have my mind set on something it's going to happen...not if or maybe...it will happen, that's what sucks about me is nothing will stand in my way when i'm set on doing something...it really sucks being me bro lol...my fuggen hobbies get very expensive from car's to gun's to little thing's like fuggen R/C trucks, boat's plane's...hell i got a Traxxas RC truck that has like $ 1200.00 just in alum part's...what a dumb ass....i tell ya :badteeth:

·
Post Whore
6,238 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
I hear ya bro, But i'm not your average joe...when i have my mind set on something it's going to happen...not if or maybe...it will happen, that's what sucks about me is nothing will stand in my way when i'm set on doing something...it really sucks being me bro lol...my fuggen hobbies get very expensive from car's to gun's to little thing's like fuggen R/C trucks, boat's plane's...hell i got a Traxxas RC truck that has like $ 1200.00 just in alum part's...what a dumb ass....i tell ya :badteeth:
Send some money my way!! I need a lot more mods. Hope UPS gets there soon b/c that is some :bs:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I feel you pain, killa. Them bastards "forgot" to load my freaking M4 on the damn truck yesterday!! PUT DOWN THE PIPE AND DELIVER MY PACKAGE, BITCHES!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chads10R said:
Send some money my way!! I need a lot more mods. Hope UPS gets there soon b/c that is some :bs:
Hey bro i'l be in Vegas in about 2 week's maybe we could hook up. ME & the wiffy & a good friend go up there every june for a kick ass party vacation.

I'll be in Parump sat. but that's just a hit & run ...you know what going to get right lol..later & no aint no piece of ass :badteeth: ..:wink:

·
Post Whore
6,238 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Hey bro i'l be in Vegas in about 2 week's maybe we could hook up. ME & the wiffy & a good friend go up there every june for a kick ass party vacation.

I'll be in Parump sat. but that's just a hit & run ...you know what going to get right lol..later & no aint no piece of ass :badteeth: ..:wink:
Just let me know when man!!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Damn
's... :headshake :fu2:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
This project put me back...$5480.00 big one's....in 3 1/2 month's :eyecrazy: .

Here's the topper....I AINT DONE YET...:eek:.. :pale:.

So basically you're gonna be posin' on a bike that cost you around $16,000.00 total? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chads10R said:
Are you trying to say Killa can't ride and that the bike would be better for show? Hmmm....
No, no, no....believe me "killer" can ride...oh can he ride. That's why "killer" want's another bike..to ride like there's no tomorrow.

And yes the zx10 came out way to pretty but she'll still get a spanking up in the twisty's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts