Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and a new 2006 zx10r owner. I'm coming off a 03 Honda 600rr which I loved but sold it to buy a liter bike. This zx10 was actually my brothers bike but he decided not to ride after a high side that ended him up in the hospital. Instead of buying a new bike I decided to buy, fix, and ride my brothers bike. So here I am! Last bits and pieces should be coming in by the end of this week so I should be riding by next week:mrgreen: I bought a handful of parts from the for sale section so this forum has already been a big help. Since I'm new to the kawi scene, please excuse any newbie questions I might have. I will search before asking of course. Danny

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site!! stick around for a while and get to know everyone!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do

:welcome:
Post some pics when you get her done.
I'm actually really excited to see the finished project myself. Bike was green but now it's ebony(2007 plastics). It has a akra bolt on cans which I shortened(thanks to the diy on this forum) 3 inches cuz it had rash on the end of one of the cans. I also installed white angel eyes while the fairings were off. Hopefully it looks as good as I imagined it to be. I can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts