Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw SUPERMAN Returns and let me say...............it FUGGIN ROCKS!!!:thumbsup: :deathmeta :deathmeta :deathmeta The special effects are unbeleivable!!!!! There is a special suprise to be revealed in the movie,but I wont spoil it for you guys that haven't seen it. All you SUPERMAN fans out there will love this movie. Oh yeah, BTW Kevin Spacey plays a awesome Lex Luthor. I give this movie:thumbsup: WAY UP!!!!
 

·
Yankee Racer
Joined
·
14,838 Posts
ghost666 said:
Just saw SUPERMAN Returns and let me say...............it FUGGIN ROCKS!!!:thumbsup: :deathmeta :deathmeta :deathmeta The special effects are unbeleivable!!!!! There is a special suprise to be revealed in the movie,but I wont spoil it for you guys that haven't seen it. All you SUPERMAN fans out there will love this movie. Oh yeah, BTW Kevin Spacey plays a awesome Lex Luthor. I give this movie:thumbsup: WAY UP!!!!

good to know, thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
I may have to turn in my man card for this but...
I am a big Smallville fan.:thumbsup:
I so wish they would haved used actors from the series :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,595 Posts
Sonic 10R said:
I may have to turn in my man card for this but...
I am a big Smallville fan.:thumbsup:
I so wish they would haved used actors from the series :sad:
If you're watching Smallville for Kristen Kreuk :drool:, it's all good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,043 Posts
i saw it last night also, very very good movie. however it left me with this sort of unsatisfied feeling, cant quite put my finger on why though. but i definately recommend seeing this one.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
10roller said:
i saw it last night also, very very good movie. however it left me with this sort of unsatisfied feeling, cant quite put my finger on why though. but i definately recommend seeing this one.

I love all Superman movies, shows but have to agree. As good as the special effects were, which was no surprise, I left like you that there was something missing. So, I went out and rented Superman the movie (the first one) and that tells the whole story from Krypton to adult(and maybe the adult thing was a problem too comparing to Christopher Reeve)…It doesn’t have the special effects like the new movie but what a complete story it was. :thumbsup: for the new Movie and :thumbsup: for the original… but hard to beat a classic just like Star War movies.

On that note though my 7yr old liked the New movie better even after he tried to watch the old one with me. :dontknow:
 

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
Joined
·
5,756 Posts
seeing it today can't wait.
 

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
Joined
·
5,756 Posts
it was ok, not enough story and you kind of expect the surprise.
 

·
PostWhore
Joined
·
13,496 Posts
ok, so before goin to see it I didnt wanna get my hopes up too much just to be let down...but i can say that I wasnt disappointed....theres just something about that superman theme music too....from the opening music till the end it was great, and I think the feeling of something missing just comes from you not wanting it to end....Superman's always been my favorite, and i mustave watched the original 100 times when i was a kid....Makes me wanna go get a towel and jump off the roof :badteeth:
 

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
Joined
·
5,756 Posts
this movie did not want to make me wanna go get a towel and jump off the roof,and at 33 i would have done it.
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
Yall that was the gayest movie ever!

WASTE OF MY HARD ERNED MONEY!

Wheres my new smiley!?!?!??!?!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hillcountry10r said:
Yall that was the gayest movie ever!

WASTE OF MY HARD ERNED MONEY!

Wheres my new smiley!?!?!??!?!?!
I guess your a sorta kind of BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN fan aren't ya???:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top