Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put on a evo system and it was a pain in the ass but i got it down in about 3 hours and i'm happy i did it myself it sounds great but the problem i took off the exhaust servo and now i'm getting a F1 red light i'm sure one of my bro's can:dontknow: give me alittle insite on the matter

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
how much did you pay for it and was there a dramatic dif in power?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i paid 700 and i'm not sure yet if there is any power diff. i'll find out on wed when i take it to the drag strip my best pass with a d&d slip on was a 10.1 at 147 so will see

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
10.1 isnt bad. any other mods?

·
Registered
250 Posts
In regards to the FI light.

Some exhaust manufacturers send a metal plate to install on your servo motor tricking it into thinking the valve is working properly. That turns the FI light off.

Ivan makes a plug in kit that allows you to remove the servo al together and turns the FI light off.

I removed mine intirely.

ETA: there is a post around here that shows a home made bracket made and installed on a servo which works the same as the brackets that come from some manufactuers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i'll have to look into the bracket as to the other mods just k&n filter and pc3 i had a hard time keeping the front end down, ever gear it was wheelie cite but i got a front end lowering strap for the next run so hopefully i can better that i'll post on wed if i can better it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts