Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably the coolest toy I'll ever own. Put a deposit on the X version today, gonna be a long winter (and hopefully not all summer to get it) waiting for it.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
looks cool as hell. can you just go normally in it without bobbing? I would imagine it'd be uncomfortable after jumping for a few minutes. How much does it run, if you dont mind telling?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks cool as hell. can you just go normally in it without bobbing? I would imagine it'd be uncomfortable after jumping for a few minutes. How much does it run, if you dont mind telling?
You can run it just like a jet ski if you want. Just under 80k USD. I'd imagine you'd ride it sanely most of the time. 50mph top speed on water, 25mph under water, 5 foot dive depth, 12 foot jump height and you can do airborne barrell rolls.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You can run it just like a jet ski if you want. Just under 80k USD. I'd imagine you'd ride it sanely most of the time. 50mph top speed on water, 25mph under water, 5 foot dive depth, 12 foot jump height and you can do airborne barrell rolls.
sick toy indeed! it has a gas motor im assuming, so how far can you go underwater? You could smuggle drugs from mexico in that submarine! lol:lol:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Nice toy.good luck when you get it

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
That looks like alot of fun....cant wait to see the people around here see that on the lakes and they will be running for the hills.....SHARK!!!:spit: Cant wait to hear the reaction of the people, it will be interesting.:eyecrazy:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I'm not sure if you can get your deposit back or if this is even in your price range but for $150k this this is BAD ASS!!!!

http://www.iconaircraft.com/

It just blows my mind that there is people out there who could just order that if they wanted it.....why didnt I get born into a rich family!:badteeth:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts