Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just switched from a busa to the zx-10r....picking it up this satrday. is there any little tricks or tips u guys can help me out with. anything i may need to know or what not about the bike???

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
:welcome: and don't be afraid to use the obligatory 'search' button because all if not most questions can be answered.

BD

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
hollywood99 said:
so i just switched from a busa to the zx-10r....picking it up this satrday. is there any little tricks or tips u guys can help me out with. anything i may need to know or what not about the bike???
:welcome: glad you decided to go with a fast bike! :badteeth:

:helmet:

·
Registered
530 Posts
well you'll be glad you got rid o that BUS<<<<<... yes I mean bus, them things are big and bulky lookin. Congrats on new bike....

:hello: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
:zx_red:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hollywood99 said:
:welcome: Too bad you only have 2 1/2 months left to ride their in Chitown. Be very careful don't let it fool you. You just switched from a couch to a stool. Make sure to grab the handle bars evenly so your arms would stretch out the same length. lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome aboard.:welcome: Don't know if it says in the introduction posts but a damper is a really good recommended first addition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts