Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new 08 leftover.Really liking it so far but taking it fairly easy on break in.I've learned so much just by lurking around the forum and checking out everyone's bikes and comments this site is awesome.:eek:ccasion1 Some mods so far Racefit Growler,Racefit carbon exhaust bracket,Power Commander V,Lockhart LED front turnsignals,Clear Alternatives smoked taillight,seat cowl,Champs fork sliders frame sliders and spools.Big thanks to Carl,Billy and John at New Milford Cycles.

·
Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
nice looking bike, welcome to the site

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love my 08 ZX-10R. What a beast! I took her on the track on 10/26 @ NJMP. I had a ball. My friends who have NEVER been on the track tryed to convince me the ZX-10R is not a good 1st track day bike. I beg to differ. I did pretty well. I road to my limits, didn't push the envelope. I stayed focused on my lines, throttle control and body position and I was fine. Take her on the track. You will see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks nice, how do ya like those lockhart signals so far? are they bright enough?

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I love my 08 ZX-10R. What a beast! I took her on the track on 10/26 @ NJMP. I had a ball. My friends who have NEVER been on the track tryed to convince me the ZX-10R is not a good 1st track day bike. I beg to differ. I did pretty well. I road to my limits, didn't push the envelope. I stayed focused on my lines, throttle control and body position and I was fine. Take her on the track. You will see what I'm talking about.
NJMP that's a nice track went there this summer for AMA races.

To original poster congrats and welcome! Welcome to the world of the beast. You will not know how fast that thing is until you ride with someone else...

It's unreal!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.