Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order the brembo master cylinder kit that comes with the brembo calipers but i have a couple of questions. 1 with the master cylinder can i add any lever i want to it, because i already have c.n.r shorty levers, 2 i have galfier superbike lines already, should i use the lines that come with the kit or use them last is the calipers worth using

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
I just order the brembo master cylinder kit that comes with the brembo calipers but i have a couple of questions. 1 with the master cylinder can i add any lever i want to it, because i already have c.n.r shorty levers, 2 i have galfier superbike lines already, should i use the lines that come with the kit or use them last is the calipers worth using
#1 The levers that go to the brembo have to be different and you have to order ones that will mount up with the brembo. that being said Pazzo makes some nice brembo shorties.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
#2 What lines come with the brembo? If you use the galfer lines make sure to get the proper banjo bolt that connects to the brembo as the thread pitch is different from the stock mc.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
If you want your Brake light to work, don't forget the Banjo with presure switch for the brembo.

:iamwithst

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I wound up today ordering a CRG Folding Brembo Upgrade lever. Through the majic of Next Day Air and Saturday delivery, I should have it, well uhhhhhh, maybe Saturday.

After I mount the CRG Folding lever to the Brembo 19X18 MC, I will post up some pix. I also paid for the Brembo billet brake light switch and mount. I didn't opt for the pressure switch.

I havent figured out yet if the stock reservoir and hose will work since jap stuff has a bigger hose and nipples than what comes on the Brembo. Cross that bridge later.

Use the search for "Brembo 108" thats where my thread is.

JJ

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i just ordered it from lockhart phillips it stated brembo master cylinder kit for zx10 it showed in the pic a set of brake lines calipers and the master cylinder but not really the lever its self well i guess i have to sell my c.n.r shorties now.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 50 Posts