Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of you may know already but my 05 10R is in the shop and only god knows when I'll get it back!! We have a NFL pool here at work and I was heads up wiyh an other guy and all I need was the Ravens to win to take a very nice size pool but they LOST...GO figure just my luck!!!Does the dealership these days even attemp to get customers bike in and out anymore??:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
GHOST RIDER said:
Well, some of you may know already but my 05 10R is in the shop and only god knows when I'll get it back!! We have a NFL pool here at work and I was heads up wiyh an other guy and all I need was the Ravens to win to take a very nice size pool but they LOST...GO figure just my luck!!!Does the dealership these days even attemp to get customers bike in and out anymore??:dontknow:
....sorry mang.... Depends on dealership. I have a good dealership round here that I trust my bike with; good service, courteous, the whole 9 yards. There are other dealerships closer to my home, but I wouldn't take my worst enemy's bike to those for service....

D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts